Thursday, February 7, 2008

Oops

Well, I decided not to sign up for Tahoe 2008 with Team in Training. Instead, I will keep cycling and do one of their fall events. I will do Tahoe again in 2009.

I'm up too late again. I was trying to get into bed earlier and earlier but that didn't happen tonight. :(

I accidentally locked my cat in the closet today. She has this way of stealthily hiding in the closet when I get my coat. Somewhere in the back of my mind as I closed the house door today I only saw one cat but it didn't occur to me to find the other cat. So my second cat, Ginger, was in the coat closet all day.

Unfortunately, my husband made it home before me and found the cat. Boy was he ticked. Luckily, she hadn't shredded anything or ruined his electronic stuff so he got over it pretty quickly.

I know she likes to go in there as soon as the door opens and I usually catch her but not this morning. I feel bad for her but this isn't the first time she's been locked in that closet by mistake. You would think she would figure out its dangerous for her to go in there.

Anyway, she acted kind of weird when she finally got out; a little confused. She curled up with me though, so I guess she's not too traumatized.

About an hour ago she came upstairs and jumped on the coffee table with her favorite string in her mouth. That's unusual for her. I've taught her the fundamentals of fetch but she's never brought her toy from another floor.

I was in the middle of a battle on World of Warcraft when she appeared. I felt so bad for her that I went AFK and played with my cat for about 10 minutes. I figured after her time in the closet she needed to romp and play.

I spun the string around in the kitchen so fast and long that we both fell over.

Okay well it's after midnight and I have to get to bed.

See ya.

1 comment:

funnyliberal said...

We've locked Princess in the upstairs hall closet a few times. I also thought she would be smart enough to stop going in there, but apparently not.