Saturday, January 19, 2008

Frustration

Arrgghh!! I'm so freakin' ticked. I logged out of World of Warcraft to so I could restart my computer after adjusting some settings in control panel and now I can't log back in! There's a message basically saying their ISP is having problems. I just knew I shouldn't log but I did. Now I'm so mad!

Well, I just talked to a friend of mine who said that I would have been kicked off if I hadn't logged right then so I guess I feel a little better. I guess I ought to just go to bed but I don't feel like it. I'm just so frustrated because I was enjoying killing things and was about to chat with my sister... <*sigh*>

Okay, I was going to write about my delayed anniversary dinner but it's kind of late. Basically, my hubby and I had our dinner tonight since the real day fell on a weekday and we're both too tired at the end of the day to get dressed up and go someplace fancy.

Then again, we didn't really go any place fancy; we went to Outback. I guess I can write about this later. Apparently, the WoW server is back up. Woohoo!

OMG! I can't believe I'm still awake. Its 3:30. I can't do this to myself, my biorhythms get all screwy and I'm useless in the daylight. I totally lost track of time questing with some folks in a dungeon.

No comments: